Monday, October 19, 2009

Is he the person making me unhappy?

For some reasons, I start suspecting HE is the person who is making me unhappy; the guy I have been spending 15 years together. I have the feeling that he cannot comfort me and he does not know my need. I always give the excuse that I don’t do enough effort in communication. I am a bad communicator. I don’t want to blame myself anymore. I think that I am not a bad communicator at my work. I just cannot communicate what inside my heart. I need someone who understands and have me open my heart. I thought he was the one but the truth tells the opposite story.
You know, the life is limited, and one should keep on trying things that don’t work. I have tried and spent my most treasure time on it. It is enough. I still have something to look forward to in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment